Serrated Tomato Knife
This 4.5" Serrated Tomato Knife is one of the most popular specialty knives! This knife slices food that has a tough exterior and a softer middle, such as tomatoes or salami, with ease and precision. It includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on the go and storage protection.
- the German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
- this knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip
- the blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- the oversized, hygienic, moulded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
- handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
- 100% Messermeister quality
- hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- do not place in dishwasher
- avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts