A beautiful biennial feast of food, fashion, arts and culture, Luncheon’s name is more than a moniker: each conversation in the UK periodical takes place over a long, thoughtful, illuminating lunch, and each issue is structured like a menu. Bon appetit!
• NEW ISSUE NO. 13
Spring-Summer 2022 Table of Content:
Miniature artworks created by Carmen Mazarrasa for the menu pages running throughout the magazine, text by Lola Peploe
Australian painter Roy de Maistre’s painting Summer, 1955 and photograph by Snowdon, 1964
Photographs of school children by Marc Hibbert, text by Dal Chodha
Ahluwalia Autumn/Winter 2022 collection, photographed by Nadine Ijewere in the South of France, conversation by stylist Nell Kalonji and Priya Ahluwalia
Sparoza, A Greek Garden written and documented by Lizzy Douglas
Three Stories by Hugh Corcoran with illustrations by A.J. Hughes
I Saw Zacatecas in Your Eyes, photographs by Troy Ezequiel Montes, conversation with Reginald Moore
Craig Green Special Autumn/Winter collection 2022, photographed by Paul Kooiker, styled by Robbie Spencer and conversation with Charlie Porter
Women in Revolt, inspirations for an upcoming exhibition by curator Linsey Young
Nicole Wisniak, founder and editor of Egoïste magazine, photographed by and in conversation with Paolo Roversi
Circles, Sticks, a Grid & the Theater, photographed by Jordan Hemingway, styled by Robbie Spencer
Welcome to Vince’s Place, New York collector of books and magazines Vince Aletti in conversation with Reginald Moore, photographed by Mark A. Lark
Birds of Prey photographed by Paolo Roversi in his studio, words by Chiara Bardelli Nonino
Musician and poet Martin Newell in conversation with and photographed by Zanne Chaudhry
Paradox Place, photographs by Annie Collinge, styling by Rottingdean Bazaar
Penicillium Digitatum, photographs by Campbell Addy, styling by Nathan Klein
H’art be Your Guide, photographs by Ben Toms, styling by Ola Oluwa Ebiti
On Love, photographs by Ronan McKenzie, styling by Eric Mcneal
Land of the Long Way Cloud by Margot Henderson with Peter Gordon
Gohar World by Nadia and Laila Gohar, photographs by Roe Etheridge
Anissa Helou by Gilles Khoury, photographs by Bea de Giacomo
Chocolates created by Rafael Prieto, by Emma McCormick-Goodhart, photographs by Adrianna Glaviano
Arnold Circus Cakes by Charlie Porter
My Mother’s Kitchen by Jackson Boxer
• Issue no. 12
Niko Pirosmanashvili (Pirosmani), Bear in the Moonlight, 1914
Potato collage by Simon Popper, after a 19th-century engraving, 2018
Diana Achan wears Comme des Garçons. Photographed by Jordan Hemingway and styled by Nell Kalonji
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CATCH OF THE DAY - Potato collages by Simon Popper run throughout the magazine, from a limited-edition recipe book Potato by Jeremy Lee starting on page 16.
- APERITIFS -Maison de la Culture Armenienne by Josefine Skomars, photographs by Jakob Muller-Meernach, page 20. / portfolio by Jil Sander, page 13
- SPECIALS - Artist and poet Freya Morris writes about artists and shopkeepers Charlotte Cullinan and Jeanine Richards, photographs by Annie Collinge, page 44 / wearing Hedi Slimmane by Charlie Porter , page 50 / Karlo Rortnoy, page 54
- MAIN DISHES - Roisin Murphyand shygirl in conversation with C.L. Mayers, photographed by Paul Kooiker, page 70 / Studio Family with photographs by Paolo Roversi, page 80. / Dancehall Diaries Akeem Smith, page 98. / Inspirations by Simone Rocha, page 108.
- CLASSICS - A visit to the Sergei Paradjanov Museum by Zanne Chaudhry, in conversion with Yuri Mechitov, page 122 / Niko Pirosmani by Ketuta Alexi-Meskhishvili, page 138.
- DESSERTS - Zazzah, photographs by Jordan Hemmingway, styling by Nell Kalonji, page 154 / Luna and WIld Blue, photographs by Jack Davison
• 272 pages
• 9.5 x 13.5"
•please note that this issue has three different covers and will be sent at random
• Issue no. 11
About the issue
Within the issue is a portfolio of pages supporting chefs and restaurants at this continuously challenging time, along with features on artists, writers, photographers and chefs, among them Judy Blame, Bobby Baker, Earlie Hudnall, Jr., Rahim Fortune, Rita Keegan, Tin Gao, Giles Deacon, Margot Henderson, Nabil Nahas, Vaquera, Katie Burnett, Paul Kooiker and Markus Lüpertz.