5" Chef's Knife / MESSERMEISTER
A great everyday size: smaller than a traditional chef’s knife, bigger than a paring knife. A kitchen workhorse, with a cheerful handle - a tool you'll be reaching for constantly.
• stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
• this knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
• handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
• The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
• hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
• do not place in dishwasher
• avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts