Handcrafted Bread Lamps / PAMPSHADE
We pinky-swear that this is a lamp. We double pinky-swear that this lamp is made of real bread. Baked in Japan, then hollowed out by artist Yukiko Morita, to make the space needed for a long-lasting LED. (Extra bits of bread and crust are never wasted - they go on to serve as croutons or French toast). To top off that buttery hue, these freshly baked lamps are finished with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal coating to protect and seal the lamp for years to come. Set these little baked wonders anywhere you need a little bit of warm, ambient light.
- Batard : 15" L x 4" W x 2" H
- Croissant : 5" x 3-4" x 2"
- Toast : 4-5" x 3-4" x 1.5-2"
- one AA battery not included
- LED lights rated for up to 50,000 hours