Teak Cake Plate
These cake dishes lend a certain rustic charm to any sweet you're serving and any table you're setting. Warm and inviting, they might beg for seconds.
- medium measures : D 24.5cm (9.5”)x 11cm H
- large measures : D 28cm (11”) x 13.5 H
- do not place in dishwasher
- You can use a cloth with warm water and mild soap to clean your teak furniture. Be sure to wipe off all the soap residue after cleaning and let the wood dry properly. If there are any stains, remove them gently. Don’t use a sponge because this can scratch the wood.
- If you want a longer-lasting maintenance and protect your teak wood furniture, you can use teak oil to waterproof it and prevent it from spots.
- If you polish your teak root wood, you get a beautiful golden color. Exposed to the elements, the teak root wood color will fade to a silver-grey shade.
- Important: Teak Root can develop tiny cracks over time. These are part of the product's natural appeal and not a default.